Happy Earth Recycling Program
No matter what kind of packaging you use - even if it is plastic free (like glass bottles) - you need to make sure it’s being recycled properly.
If it’s not, then it just means more landfill and more strain on the environment. And that’s the complete opposite of what we’re trying to achieve!
We feel an ENORMOUS responsibility as a brand that our impact on the Earth is not a negative one. We don’t even want a neutral impact. We want to make this place better, happier, healthier for everyone.
Click here to read our blog post about why it's important to send your empty beauty products to us rather than putting them into your council recycling bin.
Want free Happy products?
Collect your plastic beauty product packaging, tubes, bottles, pumps, sprayers and send them to us. Not just Happy Skincare. We want em’ all! (but they do need to be clean or very well scraped out and adhere to our "What can I recycle? guidelines.)
Send them to us at:
12/75 Bailey St
Adamstown NSW 2289
We’ll save them up and once we have enough we will then send your empties to Terracycle so they can get a new life.
In return for every 10 full-sized qualifying recyclables we receive, you’ll earn 300 Happy Points which you can trade in for freebies with your next order (conditions apply). Nice, right? Click here to find out more about Happy Points and our Love Happy Rewards Program.
What can I recycle?
The very clever folk at Terracycle are focused on recycling the un-recyclable, so anything that's accepted in your kerbside recycling program is not able to be recycled with us. Please check the picture below for details on which items you can return to us - remember we're looking for hard-to-recycle plastic personal care and cosmetics packaging!
Ready to recycle?
Get your goodies packed up and click the button below to send us the details of your recycling :)
Happy Earth Recycling Program Terms and Conditions
- Your used packaging must be clean or well scraped out.
- We can accept the packaging from personal care items and cosmetics shown in the diagram above.
- You are responsible for shipping costs to Happy Skincare, 12/75 Bailey Street, Adamstown NSW, 2289 AUSTRALIA.
- This offer is open to Australian residents only.
- You must let us know about deliveries before they arrive at our warehouse by completing the online form in which you let us know which product is your preferred free product.
- Refer to the "What can I recycle?" guidelines to make sure your products can be returned to Terracycle. We're unable to accept products that don't meet these guidelines.
- If you send us 10 or more full sized recyclable products and create a Love Happy Rewards Program account on our website, we will add 300 Happy Points to your rewards account upon receiving the delivery.
- Your 300 Happy Points can be used to trade in for free products, and each product will differ in how many points are required. You can use your existing points balance to increase your available free product options.
- You can also send sample sized products but these do not count towards the 10 products required to earn a free Happy Skincare product.
- There is a limit of 300 Happy Points issued per customer per calendar month as a part of this program.
- When you use Happy Points to redeem free product(s), there's a limit of 1 of each product per order, but your order may contain multiple free products of different types.
- Your Happy Points must be used within 12 months.
- Packages must be clearly marked with sender's name (this should match the name you told us in the online form).
- We are not responsible for any packages lost or missing during transit.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change.
- THANK YOU for caring so much about the Earth and helping us create positive change.