How to cleanse, tone and moisturise (for best results repeat morning and night)
- Lock yourself in your bathroom (just joking – but this is your chance for some “me” time)
- Mix an almond-sized amount of Cloud 9 Deep Cleansing Balm in your hands with just a couple of drops of warm water to create a rich milk.
- Massage into your face for at least 30 seconds, using circular motions to melt away daily grime and makeup (leave it on a while as a moisturising treatment if you need a moisture boost).
- It’s safe to use the cleanser around your eyes to remove stubborn eye makeup.
- Gently remove the balm from your skin by wiping with a warm damp Konjac sponge or soft cloth. Pat dry with a towel.
- Optional double cleanse (works best with Tickled Pink Perfecting Tonic for blemish prone skin) – Dampen your face with tonic and repeat step 3. Pat dry with a towel.
- Apply some of the Tickled Pink Perfecting Tonic or Raindrops on Roses Hydrating Tonic, depending on your skin type.
- Follow with your preferred moisturiser, either a few drops of the Good Vibes Omega Facial Oil or some Perfectly Happy Anti-Ageing Cream, or both!
The post How to cleanse, tone and moisturise appeared first on Happy Skincare.