How to detox with the ‘Pig In Mud’ Mineral Mask (1 to 2 times per week)
- Cleanse first with the Cloud 9 Deep Cleansing Balm
- Put 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of dry clay into a small bowl or the palm of your hand (using your hand is messier!)
- Mix in 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of water or your favourite Happy Skincare tonic (you can try honey or yoghurt instead for dry or sensitive skin). A thin consistency tends to work best unless targeting specific blackheads or pimples.
- Avoiding your eyes, spread it over your face in a thin layer.
- Leave it on for 10 min or until the mask dries. For sensitive skin start with 5 min.
- Run hand-hot water over your wash cloth then hold the cloth to your face for a few seconds (this feels really nice and the steam will soften the mask) and wipe the mask off.
- Apply some tonic and moisturise well with the Good Vibes Omega Facial Oil, Perfectly Happy Anti-Ageing Cream, or both (this is important as the mask can be slightly drying as it draws out impurities)
- Admire your soft, clean and detoxed skin
- Don’t be alarmed if you get a blemish the following day – this does happen occasionally because of impurities being drawn to the skin’s surface. Re-apply a small amount of mask to the problem area.
The post How to detox with the ‘Pig In Mud’ Mineral Mask appeared first on Happy Skincare.