How to cleanse, tone and moisturise (for best results repeat morning and night)
- Apply a small amount of cleansing gel to moist hands and gently massage into skin (optionally using the Konjac sponge to do this, it's lots of fun and great for your skin!).
- Rinse thoroughly with water (pay particular attention to your hairline) and pat dry with a soft towel.
- Apply some of the Tickled Pink Perfecting Tonic, making sure not to spray too close to your face or into your eyes. Pat the tonic into your skin.
- Follow with a very small amount of your Perfectly Happy Light Anti-Oxidant Cream, a few drops of black seed oil, or both!
How to detox with the ‘Pig In Mud’ Mineral Mask (1 to 2 times per week)
- Cleanse first with the Cloud 9 Deep Cleansing Balm
- Put 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of dry clay into a small bowl or the palm of your hand (using your hand is messier!)
- Mix in 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of water or your favourite Happy Skincare tonic (you can try honey or yoghurt instead for dry or sensitive skin). A thin consistency tends to work best unless targeting specific blackheads or pimples.
- Avoiding your eyes, spread it over your face in a thin layer.
- Leave it on for 10 min or until the mask dries. For sensitive skin start with 5 min.
- Run hand-hot water over your wash cloth then hold the cloth to your face for a few seconds (this feels really nice and the steam will soften the mask) and wipe the mask off.
- Apply some tonic and moisturise well (this is important as the mask can be slightly drying as it draws out impurities)
- Admire your soft, clean and detoxed skin
- Don’t be alarmed if you get a blemish the following day – this does happen occasionally because of impurities being drawn to the skin’s surface. Re-apply a small amount of mask to the problem area.